These 3 ingredient Strawberries & ‘Cream’ Lollies are the perfect serve for teething babies & little rascals in need of a refreshing snack.
15 minsprep time
60 minsCook time
- 200g Greek Yogurt (may vary depending on the size of your ice lolly moulds)
- 6 Strawberries
- A squeeze of honey to sweeten (optional for 12 months+)
- Once you've washed your fruit, slice your strawberries into disks and use a cutter to get your star shapes (make sure the cutter is slightly bigger than your strawberry disks to get the best shape)
- Spoon some yoghurt into your ice lolly moulds and pop in your strawberries before freezing for 4-6 hours.
- If your baby is over 12m, you can add a squeeze of honey to sweeten the taste.