Pea, Courgette, Leek
- 250g self-raising flour
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 apple such as pink lady peeled and grated
- 1 banana, peeled and mashed
- 70g diced dried apricots (we used un-sulphered brown dried apricots)
- 2 eggs
- 50ml milk
- 100g butter, melted
- 1 x Piccolo Pouch of Apple & Apricot Puree
- Storage: Store in an airtight container for 2 - 3 days in the fridge. As the muffins are fairly moist, if you want to keep them for longer, please freeze.
- Preheat oven to 180 C/350 F/Gas Mark 4 and place muffin cases into muffin tin or use a well greased muffin tin.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs, melted butter, mashed banana and vanilla together.
- Sieve in the flour, cinnamon and nutmeg and stir. Add the Piccolo Pouch of Apple & Apricot and milk until you have a good thick batter consistency. Add the apple and apricot and mix through.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until muffins are golden brown and spring back if lightly pressed in their centres.
- Cool 5 minutes, then loosen and turn muffins out of tin. Serve warm or cool to room temperature on a rack.