Pea, Courgette, Leek
- 1 courgette, roughly chopped
- 1 medium sized potato, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 salmon fillet, skin removed
- 200ml boiling water
- 1 piccolo vegetable stock cube
- 2 tbsp full fat yoghurt
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh dill
- Place the chopped vegetables into a saucepan, place the salmon over the vegetables and the crumbled stock cube and boiling water.
- Bring to the boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Lift the salmon out of the pan, setting aside the vegetables and cooking liquid and break it into pieces with a fork, checking carefully for any bones.
- Place the vegetables, fish, half the cooking liquid, olive oil, yoghurt and dill into a bowl and puree with a hand blender until smooth, adding any extra cooking liquid if needed to make a smooth puree.