Mango, Apple and Kale
- 1 tsp butter
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 medium celeriac, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 bramley apple, peeled and roughly chopped
- ml water, breast or formula milk
- Melt the butter and olive oil together in a good sized pan. Add the chopped celeriac and cook for a few minutes, stirring, on a medium heat. Add the apple chunks and a splash of water, place on the lid and cook for 15 -20 minutes, stirring occasionally to stop sticking and adding a little water.
- When the celeriac and apple are very soft, remove from the heat and add in the milk or water and blend until smooth, adding any additional liquid to get the desired consistency.