Head of Special Projects (Marketing)
Joining Piccolo: We are looking for an ambitious, agile marketing professional to join our growing family. MUST HAVE UK FMCG GROCERY EXPERIENCE TO APPLY
The Role: This is a for a person who is both autonomous and a true team player working closely with our Co-Founder Head Creative and Head of Sales across the entire marketing function including on very special innovative projects. This is a great opportunity if you’re looking to advance marketing strategy and execution skills. You will lead on innovative product launches and direct our digital strategy and direct to consumer e-commerce shop. You will be working with a very talented team with digital, marketing and PR skills. You will need to be a practical and hands on team player with an ease for working in a nimble fast paced environment.
- Lead our digital acquisition strategy, executing a cost effective targeted multi-channel digital strategy to drive consumer acquisition & brand consideration.
- Own the KPIs for the direct to consumer side of the business from the strategy and implementation to positioning to acquisition
- Communicate and embed our brand proposition
- Project manage activation campaigns in conjunction with our retail partners and customers
- Shape our advertising and content creation strategies.
- Understand consumer insights and how they underpin & shape our plans.
- Develop and manage an awesome team.
- At least 3 years’ of brand and digital marketing/e-commerce experience
- Strong understanding of the dynamics of working in a small independent company
- Experience leading and managing a team.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Nimble, agile, not overly process driven.
- Risk taking, comfortable pushing boundaries.
- Enthusiastic, pragmatic and resilient.
- An entrepreneurial mindset.
- Quick, clear and honest communication.
You’ll be confident to articulate hard facts and be an engaging and persuasive communicator. You will have a demonstrable track record in digital marketing, marketing, and project management. You’ll believe in business as a force for good and be passionate about our social purpose.
Compensation details: This role is a permanent full-time role, with a competitive salary designed to nurture your spirit, drive and professional development.
How to Apply:
Send us your CV along with maximum 150 words on why this role is perfect for you to email@example.com and those short-listed will be invited for an intro call to learn more about your goals and experience. We are also expecting Linked In applications but we appreciate those candidates who drop a note on why they believe they are a fit directly to us.