We know how important soft play centres are: a place for your little ones to interact, learn and play, and a place for you to join together with other parents in your community. We’re sure you agree that the last few months have made this even more apparent!
Just like with other closer contact venues reopening following the pandemic, indoor play areas will likely have to stick to strict social distancing and hygiene protocols whenever they do open up again. We’ve teamed up with Pirate’s Landing to pull together some quick tips for parents taking their kids to soft plays:
- Book your session online and be prepared to pay cashless
- Upon arrival, many soft play centres will be checking temperatures but if you can, please check your and your children’s temperatures before coming
- Wait outside while previous visitors leave and cleaning is completed
- Wash your hands before and after your play session
- Adults and children over 11 must wear masks
- Adhere to social distancing rules and one way systems put in place
To celebrate their reopening and to support these local businesses, we’re providing £100 of Piccolo goodies to the first 500 soft play centres to complete our questionnaire.
Head over to our Instagram post to nominate your local soft play centres and help them together!