Welcome to our website.
What’s in these terms?
These terms tell you the rules for using our website, www.mylittlepiccolo.com (our site). Click on the links below to go straight to more information on each area:
- Who we are and how to contact us
- By using our site you accept these terms
- There are other terms that may apply to you
- We may make changes to these terms
- We may make changes to our site
- We may suspend or withdraw our site
- Our site is intended for users in the UK
- How you may use material on our site
- Do not rely on information on this site
- We are not responsible for websites we link to
- User-generated content
- Our content standards
- Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
- How we may use your personal information
- We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
- Rules about linking to our site
- Our trade marks are registered
- Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?
Who we are and how to contact us.
www.mylittlepiccolo.com is a website operated by Piccolo Foods Ltd (We). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 9213668 and have our registered office at 27 Old Gloucester Street, London WC1N 3AX. Our main trading address is Casa Piccolo, Adam House 7-10, Adam Street, London, WC2N 6AA. Our VAT number is GB 220 6181 49
We are a limited company.
To contact us, please email email@example.com, telephone our customer service line on +44 (0)208 050 3202 or write to us at Piccolo Foods Ltd, 27 Old Gloucester Street, London, WC1N 3AX.
By using our site you accept these terms.
If you continue to browse and use our site, you confirm that you accept these terms and conditions of use, and that you agree to comply with them.
If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you must not use our site.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
There are other terms that may apply to you.
We may make changes to these terms.
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at the time. These terms were most recently updated on 09.06.2019
We may make changes to our site.
We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our products, recipes, our users’ needs and our business priorities.
We may suspend or withdraw our site.
Our site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
Our site is intended for users in the UK.
Our site is directed to people residing in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that content available on or through our site is appropriate for use or available in other locations.
How you may use material on our site.
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Do not rely on information on this site.
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
We are not responsible for websites we link to.
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
Our site may include information, photos and materials uploaded by other users of the site, or through a live feed from our Instagram page. This information and these photos and materials have not been verified or approved by us and the views expressed by other users do not represent our views or values. If you wish to complain about any such content, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone our customer service line on +44 (0)208 050 3202 or write to us at Piccolo Foods Ltd, 27 Old Gloucester Street, London, WC1N 3AX.
If you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our site, including through our Instagram feed, you must comply with our content standards. You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
We have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who claims that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site, including through our Instagram feed, constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights or of their right to privacy. We also have the right to remove any such posting if, in our opinion, it does not comply with our content standards.
Our content standards
You may only use our site (including our Instagram feed) for lawful sites. You may not use either of the foregoing:
- in any way that breaches any applicable law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- to bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate any person;
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards below;
- to transmit or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation;
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer hardware or software.
All information, photos and materials which you contribute to our site (including through our Instagram feed) must comply with the following standards. All contributions must be accurate, be genuinely held, and comply with all applicable laws. All contributions must not:
- be defamatory of any person;
- be obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate;
- promote sexually explicit material;
- promote violence;
- promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person;
- be likely to deceive any person;
- breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- promote any illegal activity;
- be in contempt of court;
- be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- give the impression that the contribution emanates from us, if this is not the case;
- advocate, promote, incite any party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse;
- contain a statement which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism; or
- contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other sites.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you.
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you in respect of your use of our website, where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
If you are a business user:
We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
How we may use your personal information.
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them.
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Rules about linking to our site.
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with our content standards.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact us by email email@example.com, telephone our customer service line on +44 (0)208 050 3202 or write to us at Piccolo Foods Ltd, 27 Old Gloucester Street, London, WC1N 3AX.
Our trade marks are registered.
The following trade marks are UK registered trade marks of Piccolo Foods Limited. You are not permitted to use them without our approval, unless they are part of material you are using as permitted under “How you may use material on our site” .
|Registration Number||Mark type||Mark text||File Date||Class|
|3244429||Word||ONE FOR ONE||18.7.17||5|
Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?