Oat and seed pancakes
- 80g Piccolo classic tomato stir in sauce
- 150g wholemeal pasta such as farfalle
- 75g frozen peas
- 100g baby spinach, washed
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ pack Mackerel fillets, skinned and flaked
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 60g parmesan cheese, grated
- Salt & pepper to season
- Make this baby friendly: simply remove salt and pepper from this recipe and check for bones. This can then be eaten as a puree or finger food from 6 months.
- Heat a large pan of boiling water, add pasta and simmer for 7 minutes. Stir in frozen peas and cook for a further 3-4 minutes, until the pasta and peas are tender.
- Drain well and stir in the spinach, tomatoes and mackerel, allowing the spinach to wilt.
- Mix in the tomato sauce, drizzle with the olive oil and season with freshly ground black pepper and a little sea salt, grate parmesan over the top and serve.