White Chocolate Dipped Ginger Biscuits
- 100 g spinach
- 50g broccoli florets cut into tiny pieces
- 125 g wholemeal or spelt flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 200 ml full fat milk or plant milk
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil plus extra for frying
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Wash the spinach then heat in a pan with a splash of water with the broccoli until wilted and cooked through. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool
- Squeeze and excess liquid from the cooked vegetables and add to the blender and pulse until broken down. Add the remaining ingredients and blend on high speed until well combined
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan over a medium heat and pour spoonful’s of the batter into the pan.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side before turning over with a spatula and cooking the other side.
- Keep warm in a low oven until you're ready to serve them.
- Can be kept in the fridge for a couple of days once cool or freeze with a sheet of greaseproof paper in between each one to stop them sticking.
- Decorate with cut fruit & vegetables to make into monsters.
- decorating with: blueberry & banana slices for eyes ( for sweet) or : blobs of yoghurt with chopped olives for eyes (for savoury)