A speedy pasta recipe made with our Piccolo Tricolore Shells designed specifically for those moments where you’re racing against the clock (which is pretty much every day in our house).
10 minsprep time
10 minsCook time
- 3 tbsp Piccolo Tricolore Pasta Shells. HANGRY TIP: for younger babies you could swap the pasta for our Mini Stars baby pasta which is suitable from 6+ months
- 5-6 fresh baby plum tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp tomato puree
- 1/2 tsp dried mixed herbs
- Handful of spinach
- 1 tbsp pasta water
- Boil your water in a pot and add your pasta.
- Whilst your pasta is cooking heat a drizzle of olive oil in a pan and add your tomatoes, chopped garlic, mixed herbs and tomato puree.
- As the pasta is cooking, add your spinach to the water.
- Once the pasta is cooked you can drain it and take out your spinach to chop it finely.
- Add the finely chopped spinach into your sauce with a splash of water along with the pasta.
- Mix together until all is combined & serve up!