Banana Coconut & Baby Rice
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 3 medium sized good quality tomatoes
- 1 small garlic clove, peeled and crushed
- 2 tsp tomato puree
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 4 basil leaves, roughly torn
- 1 large free range or organic egg
- Warm the olive oil in a heavy based frying pan. Cut the tomatoes into rough chunks, and add them to the warm oil with the garlic. Cook on a medium heat, stirring now and then for five or so minutes until the tomatoes start to break down.
- Add the tomato puree and balsamic vinegar and cook for a further couple of minutes.
- Crack in the egg and stir as if making scrambled egg until they are creamy and cooked through.
- Take off the heat and sprinkle through the torn basil. Serve on its own or with some crumbled cheese or on toast.