Celeriac and apple puree
- 1 medium carrot, peeled, and chopped into chunks
- ½ small beetroot, peeled and chopped into chunks (or alternatively 1 tbsp of beetroot and apple juice)
- 1 medium banana, peeled, and chopped into chunks
- 3 tbsp of full fat natural or Greek yoghurt
- A handful of blueberries and or blackberries
- 1 tbsp of rolled oats
- 1 scrap of vanilla seeds (optional)
- Place the carrot and beetroot in a steamer and steam for 8 minutes until soft. Drain and cool.
- Place the beetroot and carrot into a blender or a bowl which works with a hand blender and add the banana, yoghurt berries and vanilla if using and blend together.