Baby’s nectarine syllabub
- 50g frozen petit pois
- 1 medium courgette, topped and tailed and sliced into medium disks
- 1 leek, topped, chopped roughly and washed
- 4 fresh mint leaves
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Heat the oil in a saucepan and once hot add the leek and cook until it starts to soften, around 8 minutes.
- Add the courgette and frozen peas to the leek and continue to cook until the peas have cooked through, around 5 minutes.
- Add the mint to the greens and either serve as chunky vegetables or puree.