Avocado & Blueberry
- 1 handful curly kale (approx. 60g) washed, with any thick stems removed
- 50g frozen peas
- 1 medium ripe pear, peeled, cored and chopped
- 1 medium ripe kiwi
- 2 basil leaves or ½ tsp dried basil
- In a steamer steam the kale and peas until soft, around 5 minutes. Once soft, drain and refresh with cold water to keep the vegetables green.
- To prepare the kiwi, cut in half and scoop out the flesh with a spoon, add the kiwi and pear to a bowl or blender with the cooked vegetables and add the basil. Blend to the desired consistency.
- TIP: add a dollop of coconut or dairy yoghurt to make this extra creamy.