Pears, Sweet Potato, Carrots & Pomegranate
- 60g frozen peas
- 100g Piccolo baby star pasta shapes
- 100g fresh kale or spinach
- 60g fresh basil
- 40g freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 50ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp full fat Greek yoghurt
- Cook the peas in a large pan of boiling water. Once cooked drain, reserving the cooking water. Add the pasta into the pea cooking water and cook the pasta according to the packet instructions.
- While the pasta is cooking, to a blender add all the remaining ingredients. Add in the cooked peas and blend to a smooth puree. If it needs more liquid, add a glug more of olive oil.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain and use what you need and mix with a tbsp of pesto.