Pears, Sweet Potato, Carrots & Pomegranate
- 1 banana, peeled and mashed
- 2 eggs
- Handful of blueberries
- Coconut oil or rice bran oil for cooking
- Additional ingredient ideas
- 1 tbsp nut butter
- 2 tsp of tahini
- 1 tbsp desiccated coconut
- Any kind of frozen berries
- Mix the mashed banana with the eggs (the more mashed the banana the finer the pancake, but lumpy banana is just as delicious). Mix any of the other ingredients in.
- Pour pancake-size amounts into a greased frying pan over medium-low heat. Once the edges have started to dry out all around they are normally ready to flip over to cook on the other side for a minute or two.