Smooth puree: Creamy Raspberry & Peach Puree
- 200g new potatoes, halved
- 100g frozen peas
- 50g broad beans
- 1 mint sprig
- For the dressing:
- 2 fresh mint leaves
- teaspoon of fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- 60g full fat natural yogurt
- 20g full fat cream cheese
- squeeze of lemon juice
- Put the potatoes in a large pan and cover with water. Add the mint sprig and bring to the boil.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes until tender, adding the peas and broad beans for the last 8 minutes, then drain and refresh under cold running water until just warm.
- Blend the dressing ingredients together and mix into the warm potatoes, peas and beans and crush with a fork for the desired texture.