Classic Italian Tomato Sauce
- 50g plain flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 medium courgette, grated
- 50g tinned or frozen (and defrosted) sweetcorn, drained
- 50g feta
- pinch of freshly chopped parsley (optional)
- splash of Milk
- 2 tsp Olive oil
- In a bowl whisk together the flour and eggs. Add the grated courgette, sweetcorn, parsley and crumble in the feta.
- Then start adding the milk a little at a time until you have a thick batter.
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a frying pan and drop in a tablespoon of the batter and cook for a few minutes on each side until golden.
- Serve immediately. You can serve with a chopped cucumber, tomato and parsley salad or for toddlers just some cooked peas.