Tomato Spaghetti Muffins
- 400g sweet Potatoes, peeled and grated
- 160ml full fat cottage cheese, drained
- 5 eggs
- 2 (courgette), spiralled or grated
- 100g frozen broccoli florets
- 100g Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon grainy mustard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Greece and line an 8-inch cake tin. And place it on a baking tray.
- Season the grated sweet potato with salt and black pepper. Fill the bottom of the tin with the grated sweet potato and firmly press down the grated potato around the sides also, until you have a grated potato shell. Brush the top with olive oil
- Place in the oven and bake for approx. 40-45 mins until lightly golden.
- While the potato crust is cooking, add the grated or spiralized courgette to a colander and season with salt, toss and leave it to rest in the colander over the sink to release excess moisture. Steam the broccoli florets for a couple of minutes to soften, then drain well, patting dry with kitchen towel. Chop into small pieces
- When potato crust is ready, remove from the oven to cool slightly.
- Squeeze any excess moisture from the courgette and broccoli and add to the potato crust. Whisk together the cottage cheese and eggs in a bowl. Add the Parmesan, mustard and seasoning.
- Slowly pour in the egg mixture over the vegetables.
- Place in the oven and bake for approximately 30 mins, quiche should be lightly golden on top. Allow to cool for approx.. 10 mins before slicing.