Salmon Fish Pie
- 1 eating apple, peeled, coarsely grated
- 75g jumbo porridge oats
- 25g mixed seeds (e.g. sunflower, pumpkin, linseed, sesame)
- 25g mixed nuts, roughly chopped
- Pinch of ground cinnamon
- 100g full fat natural yogurt
- 150ml water or 50/50 apple juice and water
- 50g frozen berries (such as raspberries, blueberries or mixed)
- Make this baby friendly: remove roughly chopped nuts and swap with a teaspoon of nut butter to make this suitable from 6 months.
- Put the grated apple in a bowl and add the oats, seeds, half the nut, berries and the cinnamon. Toss together well. Stir in the yogurt and 100ml cold water, cover and chill for several hours or overnight. Spoon the muesli into two bowls and top with the remaining nuts.