Raspberry and coconut custard
- 1 medium cooked, peeled beetroot (use ready cooked plain vacuum-packed beetroot or roasted beetroot)
- 400g ripe cantaloupe or watermelon, cut into chunks, skin and any seeds removed
- 100g frozen strawberries
- 100g full fat yoghurt
- In a blender, combine all the ingredients until a smooth puree.
- Fill lolly moulds. Freeze for a minimum of four hours, or ideally overnight.
- When ready to eat, run the moulds under hot water for 10 seconds before gently removing from the moulds.