- 4 medium sized new potatoes
- 80g Piccolo Bolognese sauce
- 1 tbsp sour cream or crème fraiche
- 1 tsp chopped chives (optional)
- Either pierce and microwave the potatoes until cooked through, or boil in a pan of boiling water for 8-10 minutes until cooked through
- Once cooked, drain and leave to cool for a few minutes while you heat through the Bolognese sauce in a pan for a few minutes until heated through
- Split the potatoes 3/4 down the middle and open up to allow space for the sauce. Add the sauce on top of the potatoes and serve with a little dollop of sour cream and a sprinkle of chopped chives.