Raspberry Yoghurt Semifreddo With Amaretto Crumbs
- 2 ripe peaches
- Handful of strawberries (around 6), hulled
- ½ banana peeled
- 1 fresh mint leaf
- Prepare a bowl of ice cold water, then score crosses onto the top and bottom of the peaches and place in a pan of boiling water.
- After 30 seconds, then remove the peaches and place into the bowl of ice water and leave for a minute.
- Take out the peaches and you should be able to remove the skin . Cut the peaches in half and remove the stone.
- Place the peaches, strawberries, banana and mint leaf in a blender and blend until smooth.