PiccoloTERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to our website.
The term ‘Piccolo Foods Ltd.’ or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Piccolo Foods Ltd, 27 Old Gloucester Street, London, WC1N 3AX. Our company registration number is 9213668, UK. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
In administering this promotion, the Promoter may collect personal information from you and, unless it has first obtained your consent, the Promoter (i) will not collect more of your personal information than it needs for the purpose of administering and analysing this promotion, (ii) will only use your personal information for that purpose.
‘ONE FOR ONE’ TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We are Piccolo Foods Limited, our company registration number is: 9213668 and our registered address is: Cawley Priory, South Pallant, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 1SY (“Piccolo”).
- The Promotion
- From the period 3 December 2018 to 30 December 2018 inclusive (the “Promotional Period”) Piccolo will be operating its One for One promotion (the “Promotion”).
- The Promotion involves the donation of one Piccolo product to a Charitable Organisation (as defined in clause 2.3 below) in exchange for every one product purchased by a customer from the retailer Tesco (the “Participating Retailer”) during the Promotional Period and subject to a maximum of 100,000 donated units.
- The term “Charitable Organisation” shall include, but is not limited to: registered charities, community associations, non-profits, community interest companies, community interest projects/groups, government health centres/organisations, NGOs and social enterprises.
- The charitable donations shall be made by Piccolo in its absolute discretion and only Piccolo can decide:
- which Charitable Organisations will receive the donations; and
- how the charitable donations will be divided amongst the Charitable Originations selected by Piccolo.
- The donations which are part of the Promotion are to be delivered to the selected Charitable Organisations in line with demand, due to the large volume of donations required. This means that donations are not time sensitive and shall not be carried out within any prescribed timeframe. Piccolo shall use all reasonable endeavours to supply the donations in accordance with demand from Charitable Organisations to ensure the best use of the donations, subject to the maximum number of donated units specified in clause 2.2 above.
- How to participate
You can participate in the Promotion simply by purchasing a Piccolo product from the Participating Retailer during the Promotional Period.
- Piccolo shall be entitled to hold, void, suspend or cancel, the Promotion if a Force Majeure Event occurs. A Force Majeure Event means any circumstance not within Piccolo's reasonable control including, without limitation:
- acts of God, flood, drought, earthquake or other natural disaster;
- epidemic or pandemic;
- terrorist attack, civil war, civil commotion or riots, war, threat of or preparation for war, armed conflict, imposition of sanctions, embargo, or breaking off of diplomatic relations;
- nuclear, chemical or biological contamination or sonic boom;
- any law or any action taken by a government or public authority, including without limitation imposing an export or import restriction, quota or prohibition, or failing to grant a necessary licence or consent;
- collapse of buildings, fire, explosion or accident;
- any labour or trade dispute, strikes, industrial action or lockouts;
- non-performance by suppliers or subcontractors; and
- interruption or failure of utility service.
- Piccolo is under no obligation to extend the Promotional Period and/or set a new Promotional Period once the first Promotional Period has expired.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales in the event of a dispute.
- For any questions regarding these terms and conditions or the Promotion in general, please email email@example.com.